2 sept 2011

NUEVAS COSAS BONITAS ♥

I found out that FASA  sellS Sally Hansen nail polish! This is a very good american nail polish that lasts a lot. I felt in love with this gorgeous nude color! the color name is bamboo shoot.

Descubri que en FASA venden la marca de esmaltes Sally Hansen que es una buena marca de esmaltes de EEUU que venden en las farmacias y son buenasos! siempre me duran un monton. Me enamore de este color nude lindisimo! se llama bamboo shoot.





Today I randomly found this ring that I love  in a baby shop while I was looking for a present for my friend's baby shower . It is made from alpaca silver and concha perla.
I think it was destiny that brought me together with this beautiful ring. I went into the baby shop and there was a very little showcase that had like 4 jewels, I think, and this ring and it was love at first sight ♥

Hoy de casualidad yendo a comprar un regalo para el baby shower de una amiga encontre este anillo que me encanta. Es de alpaca y concha perla. 
Fue el destino que me unio con este anillo. Entre a la tienda de ropita de bebe y de la nada habia una vitrinita con 4 joyas creo y este anillo y lo ame a primera vista ♥.




S♥

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario