18 ago 2011

OLD HOLLYWOOD GLAM ♥♥♥

I wanted to do a makeup tutorial for so long and I finally had the time to do one. i thought that, because it's the first video I make here, I would do an easy one so that every video has a level up of difficulty and you can improve your makeup technique.
This look is very trendy right now and it's also the makeup of one of my favorite singers, Amy Winehouse R.I.P. , but she added more drama in the eyes.
I hope you like it! ♥

Hace tiempo que quería hacer un tutorial de maquillaje y por fin tuve el tiempo para hacer uno. Pensé que, como es el primero que hago, haré algo fácil e iré aumentando la dificultad para que siempre vayan mejorando. Este es un estilo que se esta viendo mucho en todos lados y también es el maquillaje que usaba una de mis cantantes favoritas, Amy Winehouse Q.D.E.P. , solo que alargaba mas las esquinas para dar un look mas exagerado.
Ojala les guste! ♥


S♥


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario